This calendar of first meals and introduction of allergens, created by Laurence Morency-Guay, psychology professor, and illustrated by Marie-Pier Tremblay, illustrator and graphic designer , is a tool to simplify your start in this wonderful adventure of diversification led by the child! It is sometimes stressful to know what to offer to baby. Many often wonder, "Where do I start?" What should I present to him first? When do I include allergens? ". If you recognize yourself, this tool is for you!
This tool was created in collaboration with Cosette Gergès, nutritionist-dietitian, member of the Pediatric Nutritionist team.
Here's what you'll find in this handy little notebook, printed in full color:
- Menu developed for 5 weeks integrating foods suitable for beginners and priority allergens
- Weekly recipes and extra recipes
- "Grocery list" section to facilitate the preparation of family meals
- Tips, tricks and explanations
- Handy table for introducing priority allergens
- Answers from Cosette Gergès, nutritionist, to the most frequently asked questions
- Guide to recommended products to help you find them at the grocery store